good ol' boys on 75m

Subject: good ol' boys on 75m
From: ks9o@pyrotechnics.com (ks9o@pyrotechnics.com)
Date: Tue Feb 6 09:59:29 1996
>To: frenaye@pcnet.com
>From: ks9o@pyrotechnics.com
>Subject: Re: good ol' boys on 75m
>

>>AA5UO says:
>>

>>>My suggestion, then, is to email the recorded vulgar language and
>>>obscenities to everyone you can think of that could have a positive
>>>affect on the situation. And do it every time you witness it. I can't help
>>>but believe that this would become a real "squeaky wheel".
>>>
>K1KI wrote:
>>This is a bad idea (send info on vulgar language on ham bands to Congress).
>

>Hi guys,
>Here comes my 2 cents worth. Tom is right, the last thing we need to do is
give negative press to the hams bands. We get enough without trying. I have
worked in the communications industry for over 15 years and there is really
a shortage of spectrum. Emagine your congressman getting you audio message
with all that goes on this is what would go through his mind : Well if that
is what they are going to do with the ham bands then I guess they don't need
them, Two-way, paging and cellular could put them to much better use and
that would get them off my back wanting more frequencies.
>Well there is my 2 cents worth!!!

73,
KEVIN MILHORN KS9O
KS9O@PYROTECHNICS.COM