good ol' boys on 75m

Subject: good ol' boys on 75m
From: k7ss@aloha.net (k7ss@aloha.net)
Date: Wed Feb 7 07:35:55 1996
I think you have discovered the answer to those big contest scores we keep
seeing out of the
East coast...there must be a flurry of PL-259 soldering going on at the last
minute back there...all that lead vapors gotta be the reason for those low
end of 20 frequency fights..

We in the QCAO*, are never allowed to solder anything, and that explains our
mellowness in  radiosport activites...

*(Quarter Century Appliance Operators)

 73 K7SS/KH7