No subject

Subject: No subject
From: KE6BER1@aol.com (KE6BER1@aol.com)
Date: Thu Feb 29 15:35:16 1996
 are using for amps in a SO/HP station on the
S&P radio.  I would think it would be nice to have something with automatic
band switching and tuning to catch multipliers on different bands, i.e.
you're searching on 15, and a needed mult shows up on 10, while running on
20.  You then must take your attention away from everything to switch bands
on the amp and re-tune it on 10.  But is it really that much of a
time-consumer/burden, or can it be done effeciently if you know your amp and
have things marked out for easy setting?  I can see the run station not
needing such a sophisticated amp becuase you only change bands when
conditions change dramatically, but I'm curious on experiences with S&P and
multiplier stations.  Thanks in advance.

Al, KE6BER/1, KE6BER1@aol.com