160 Contests

Subject: 160 Contests
From: KE6BER1@aol.com (KE6BER1@aol.com)
Date: Thu Feb 29 15:35:13 1996
In a mesage Bill Coleman, AA4LR wrote

>I've personally suggested getting rid of ALL "59(9)" reports in all
>contests and replacing them with a sequential serial number. So far, it has
>fallen on deaf ears.

By doing this you would make every contest after that change un-comparable to
contests before that rule.  Each QSO would be enterly different, and rates
could be higher, espeically in contests with a report and serial number.  If
you want to wipe out all the old records, and start over this is a good idea,
otherwise comparisons would not be fair.

73 de Al, KE6BER/1, KE6BER@aol.com