160 Contests

Subject: 160 Contests
From: Steven Sample <aa9ax@iglou.com> (Steven Sample)
On Wed, 28 Feb 1996, Spike Lazar wrote:

> AA0RS:
> >I will starty the ball rolling, here are my list of requirements for 160
> >contests, please let me know what you think.....
> >

>   Additional Ideas:
>
>   1. Anyone who works AA9AX gets credit for an extra mult!

      >>>O.K. Doctor, but I will only QSL at one of the big contest
         suites in Dayton.  (And I'll need some help lugging all those
         cartons of cards in from the semi-trailer too!)

>   2. Anyone who works WB9Z, AB4RU or anyone in Beautiful Downtown anyplace
>      gets a lifetime disqualification.
>
      >>> You had better hope that neither of these respectable
          contesters  decides to turn one of their 160 meter
           FLAMETHROWERS in your direction, or you and the Hornet may be
           operating atop a mess of anchovie PASTE!  (And no amount of
           Fish Head Gas will save you from that!)

>   3. Anyone who has a TIC Ring, Facial Ticks, Ring Worm, Ring around the
>      collar or says anything bad about an XMATCH without using one, be
>      confined in the window for 24 hours while breathing Fish Head Gas
>      and sitting on a load of anchovies!
>
>       >>>N4XM will appreciate you acting as counsel for the defense
           (actually, he seems to be handling his case rather well
           without assistance!    >s easy to do when you re defending a
           good product!)

 Sincerely, >

>     Dr. Bafoofnik **** (call witheld by society for cleaner drawers)

Take two fishheads and call me in the morning (on 160 CW).

73............Steve / AA9AX>