No subject

Subject: No subject
From: A51DX@aol.com (A51DX@aol.com)
Date: Thu Mar 21 15:36:29 1996
EAD

Sorry to be so late but it takes a while for me to get my mail..

Instead of bellyache'n over the WRTC teams perhaps it would be a tad bit of
fun if you geared up YOUR station to WRTC specs and got on and give the
golden boys are run for their damn money....Or have you already decided that
you can't compete??? Have they beaten you so soon? This is precicely the
challenge the real contesters thrive for. There are a ton of good operators
just in the big three, FRC<PVRC<YCCC who will take the challenge I'll bet.
 I'm sure you have a couple of guys in your club whom you think may be good
enough to look'em in the eyes at the hospitality suite at Dayton...why not
encourage them to get a station together for IARU??  Make plans to do IARU as
a "operator shake down"...see where you need to improve your skills to
compete on a world class level instead of moaning about being
overlooked...Find the golden boys and kick sum butt...maybe next year is your
year! See you in IARU.

                                                                           73
de D. E.