No subject

Subject: No subject
From: RBates854@aol.com (RBates854@aol.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 10:58:37 1996
eavy contester ( $ impaired) but I too have had extremely poor
performance from Sylvania bulbs, their life is far below the advertised life
but I have also had a similar experience with the GE bulb. A litlle better
but they never last their advertised life.

Currently I am trying the GE "Miser" bulb, too soon to tell but less light.
If anyone finds a "Good" bulb please post to the reflector.

de Bob AA9DX