Tnx, All 402BA Blues Brothers

Subject: Tnx, All 402BA Blues Brothers
From: WN9JAT@aol.com (WN9JAT@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jun 2 00:58:33 1996
Wow,
I love this reflector, flames, whining, even the "modest" self promotion ( I
WN9JAT
will be QRV in the 1997 ARRL CW  TEST if contesting hasn't died by then or I
haven't fallen off a tower) that you read thru to get to those fine Gems of
useful
information and the wealth of real knowledge out there in radio-land. Now
that
I've recovered from Dayton, WPX CW, and a Daughter graduating (wid honors)
from high school, I want to sincerely thank all the super people that
responded
to my 402 dilemma. Good advice, good humor, sage counsel (sell it) and real
solutions. I got that sucker flat at 7050 with a sharp increase in SWR as I
get down to where the action is, I.E. lower 25 khz, but I'm still workin on
the fine advice offered. So without further ado let me thank:
KD5PJ/9
K3ZNV
WG9L
VK5GN
WU4G
K5GO
AI2C
KM9P
N6DLU
K1ZX
KL7Y
K4BS
K7LXC
W2VJN
K7OX
and I hope I didn't miss anyone.
Attach no significance to the order listed, void where prohibited, close
cover before
striking, The Surgeon General has determined that this is hazardous to ypur
health,
etc.

73/Jerry/WN9JAT

I'm to busy to be over the hill, 54 may not be a great age but considering
the alternative...

P.S. If anyone wud like a summary of advice offered zip me an E-mail