CQ WW 160 1996 results?

Subject: CQ WW 160 1996 results?
From: ingemar.fogelberg@stockholm.mail.telia.com (Ingemar Fogelberg)
Date: Sat Dec 7 20:56:13 1996
Hi!

Does anybody know where I can find the results from the CQ WW 160
contest 1996?

73 de Ingo SM0AJV

From: biss@epg.nist.gov (Robert Biss) (Robert Biss)
Subject: :::TS-850 KEYING

To ALL of you that responded to my recent POST about having trouble keying a
new TS-850.....

I have finally gotten around to figureing out the problem and solving it....

The problem was where I LEAST expected it....the I/O card had bad LPT1 and
COM2 ports....therefore the mouse worked....

The honest way that I found it was due to my packet station computer
crashing so I moved the software over to the contest computer....I like to
make hard copy of some things so I moved the printer too.....YEP....the
printer didn't work....wolah....got a new I/O card and it work perfectly...
I guess that the MFJ keyer wasn't working too because I had it "Y'd" into
the back of the 850 and the bad card was loading it down....

Thanks for all of those that wrote and also those that wrote a second time
to see how things were coming along.....Have a family problem with an aging
father and that slowed me down a little..

73 es TNX  bob  W8ZA