[CQ-Contest] Re: Computer vs paper

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Computer vs paper
From: ct1boh@mail.telepac.pt (CT1BOH - Jose Carlos Cardoso Nunes)
Date: Fri Jul 11 08:25:35 1997
I don't remember doing a contest on pen and paper so I am sorry to say pen
and paper slows me down to zero.
Once on a minor contest my computer fail and I had to quit because I DONT
KNOW HOW TO OPERATE A PEN...
Been there, done that.
Computer is better than paper, just because the most valuable things these
days is Information.
End of story
Jose

----------
> From: Bill Fisher, W4AN <w4an@contesting.com>
> To: cq-contest@contesting.com
> Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Computer vs paper
>
> At 05:30 PM 7/9/97, you wrote:
> >I am 100% convinced manual logging is faster (more contacts)
> >than computer logging.  You have to have the right system.
> >It is also more tiring.  Been there, done that.  Been contesting
> >40 years.  Ex: W4BCV, WA6HQR.
> >             73  Paul  N4XM
>
> If you can type fast, computer logging is faster and less fatiguing.
Maybe
> its faster for you, but not this op.
>
> 73
>
> Bill