[CQ-Contest] Re: Computer vs paper

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Computer vs paper
From: k0wa@southwind.net (Lee Buller)
Date: Fri Jul 11 09:55:28 1997
The computer is great and I will never go back to paper.  Why?  I never want
to re-dupe another contest ever again.  I just about gave up contesting
until NA,CT and TR log came along.  What I want is to have the whole contest
scored and sent of via email before I power down and turn off the lights and
go to bed.

My rate is higher with a computer than with paper.  If you know how to use
check partial, you can S&P pretty fast....much faster than the paper dupesheets.

Trey is right.  You can log with as little as two fingers and make a
tremendous rate really work.

Lee
k0wa@southwind.net

 -