[CQ-Contest] Missed sections - 10M test

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Missed sections - 10M test
From: TOMK5RC@aol.com (TOMK5RC)
Date: Mon Dec 15 16:04:00 1997
In a message dated 97-12-15 15:17:00 EST, k7fr@televar.com writes:

<< Missed some interesting mults in the 10M test.....and here are some
 possible reasons:

The 10 meter contest is the perfect example of how many different contests can
be happening on one frequency at the same time. I made 930 QSO's and 53 mults
in 10 hours of operating from Nevada. I worked at least 6 other NV stations in
the Reno area. I worked at least 4 AR and 6 MS stations, not to mention 8 DE
and a big slug of RI. I worked one JA and one Z2, evertyhing else was NA, SA
and Oceania.

The only zero I worked was in Colorado. The only sevens I worked were in NV
and AZ. Most of my Q's were with W1, W2, W3, W4, W8, W9. I'll bet you get an
entirely different perspective every 500 miles you travel across the USA.

The band was open here from 1600 to 2000 Z. During the 1700-1900 hours, I saw
the rate meter hitting 370 per hour. Lotsa fun, but frustrating when you can't
hear a third of the country!

73 and DX,

K7GJ op by K5RC plus packet (Multi-op)