[CQ-Contest] Missed sections - 10M test

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Missed sections - 10M test
From: PaulKB8N@aol.com (PaulKB8N)
Date: Tue Dec 16 13:09:32 1997
In a message dated 97-12-16 03:20:07 EST, TOMK5RC@AOL.COM writes:

<<  I'll bet you get an
 entirely different perspective every 500 miles you travel across the USA. >>

Right you are, Tom,  from South Texas conditions were great to the East, and
surprisingly, there was a lot of short North-South paths.  I worked a number
of Okla, Ark, Ks, and Mo stations.  Rates weren't nearly as dramatic, but
maintained rates well into the 100s on Saturday afternoon.  I had to QRT at
about 2200Z, so didn't hear much to the West by that time.  As always, the LUs
were big both in numbers and signal strength.  Very surprised at VY1JAs loud
signal!

This is a great contest and I look forward to next year!

73,  Paul