[CQ-Contest] Challenge: 2 Calls - 1 Contest

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Challenge: 2 Calls - 1 Contest
From: n4bp@bc.seflin.org (Bob Patten)
Date: Tue Dec 16 13:39:42 1997
On Tue, 16 Dec 1997, Bill Fisher - W4AN wrote:

> The NAQP has no rule against signing two calls from the same station.
> Why don't we have a contest to see who can make the biggest score with
> 2 calls in the same NAQP?
Sounds like fun - especially since WV5Z and I are going to use the CW
NAQP in January to train on my new IC-706 MKII before taking it to C6A in
Feb for the ARRL CW...  Count N4BP and WV5Z in as competitors if you want
to set something up...

           73,
                                   ,'' '',
     Bob Patten, N4BP              ( 0 0 )               Plantation, FL

                         E-Mail: n4bp@bc.seflin.org
              Web Page: http://wg104a.wh.uni-stuttgart.de/~n4bp
                     Brass Pounder BBS: (954) 472-7715