[CQ-Contest] Challenge: 2 Calls - 1 Contest

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Challenge: 2 Calls - 1 Contest
From: gussam@newcomm.net (Gus Samuelson)
Date: Tue Dec 16 02:28:48 1997
Much ado about nothing me thinks.

I really do not understand all this kafuffle about 2 calls
I had several requests to work ssb from my CW position during the
10 meter contest, in all cases except one I declined, it was Sunday and
maybe the guy would not find another VO , ( There were lots on ssb ) so I
capitulated.

Main reason I declined before was because I did not want to clutter my
otherwise
all cw effort with SSB contacts and didn't  want to LOG  these qsos.

One option was to use my Club call  , Yes I also have another VO call, just
to give some mults to those who might need 'em., However that's illegal !!
I think this whole business of 2 calls needs some serious revisiting by
rules committee people.

73 Gus VO1MP