[CQ-Contest] Re: Meeting FCC RF Guidelines

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Meeting FCC RF Guidelines
From: N3BB@easy.com (Jim George, N3BB)
Date: Tue Dec 30 06:41:26 1997
You are right,John, but only to a point.  This is a weapon which can be
used against the amateur in a hostile action such as zoning regulations.
But it is a legal weapon on our side as well.  How would any of us like to
get this phone call?  "My wife and I lived next to you for 18 years, hated
every moment looking at your antennas, and now she has cancer, and it's all
your fault.  I am suing you and Yaesu and Hy-Gain all together!"  In this
society with shyster lawyers everywhere, perhaps the FCC has done us a long
term favor.  I am on K3ZO's side on this one.