[CQ-Contest] Was that REALLY W9WI on 3.795???

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Was that REALLY W9WI on 3.795???
From: w7why@mail.coos.or.us (Tom Osborne)
Date: Sun Jan 18 21:39:43 1998
Donald Russell wrote:s
> contesters in general should avoid calling CQ'ing stations in the DX
> window, unless of course the station is DX.  .

How about the DX contests? Should people be able to call CQ in the
window? There are people working DX there that are not in the contest.
The window is only a befefit to some not all of the people. On the west
coast, we can't hear the Eu. DX that the east coast is working as a
general rule. The west coast stays out of the window so the east coast
can work the DX. 73
Tom W7WHY