[CQ-Contest] NAQP Rules

Subject: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Rules
From: ve4xt@mb.sympatico.ca (Kelly Taylor)
Date: Tue Jan 20 09:36:40 1998
Seems to me that the authority a contest committee has is ONLY in relation to
those logs
it receives, SO, if you ain't submitting a log, and hence aren't in competition
with
rules-abiding entrants, the only determining factor becomes the limitations of
your
licence.

Also STM, that the power restrictions are an attempt to level the playing
field, as it
were, so if you're not on the playing field, you're not upsetting the balance.

Any more thoughts?
ve4xt