[CQ-Contest] Frequency theft

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Frequency theft
From: N3BB@easy.com (Jim George, N3BB)
Date: Wed Mar 11 06:41:45 1998
As a kindred spirit to your problem (here at N3BB/5 in Austin), my
suggestion is that you go public with a blatant action like you mntioned.
Self-policing is the only way I can suggest to deal with the problem.  If a
guest op here is reported to be doing that from this station, I will take
actions. This in fact has happened.  The same thing probably will happen
for a guest op at a large east Coast Multi.

73, Jim