[CQ-Contest] TWO entries in ONE Contest

Subject: [CQ-Contest] TWO entries in ONE Contest
From: miltj@aepnet.com (Milt Jensen, N5IA)
Date: Wed Mar 11 07:00:55 1998
Vlad, IMHO there is no problem if you do not use any one entry as part of
another entry.  IE, in the case you presented, the 15 Meter SB entry should
not have been part of the All Band entry.  BUT, if you had worked one of
the lower frequency bands, 40 or 80, or 160 also, and sent that in as
another single band entry together with the 15 Meter SB entry, then there
is nothing wrong. Again, this is just a humble country boy's opinion.  73
and GL de Milt, N5IA