[CQ-Contest] Frequency theft

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Frequency theft
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Wed Mar 11 10:15:23 1998
>       Heard ZL2RR and dumped in my call.  Then,
>       "ZL2RR  K5ZD  59 MA".....RR,  59 400, followed by
>       "The frequency is in use.  CQ  Contest  K5ZD."  No takers.
>       (Randy, where did you find this street fighter?)   ....(N4KG)

  Frankly I find your technique to be the one in question Tom.  You
obviously knew it was not ZL2RR's frequency, yet you dump in your
callsign on K5ZD's frequency.  If I were ZD I would have given you an ear
full and hit the CQ-CONTEST button.

Not to say I havn't tried it.  I just didn't complain about being run off
when I did.  When I did get run off, I got what I deserved.  The respect
I gave him.... None.

73

Bill, W4AN