[CQ-Contest] cqww log checking

Subject: [CQ-Contest] cqww log checking
From: DougKR2Q@aol.com (Doug KR2Q)
Date: Sat Mar 14 21:53:24 1998
In a message dated 98-03-14 19:14:18 EST, WW3S wrote:

<< but what concerns me
 most is the 2 mults I lost from the US stations worked
 on 80m for zone 5 and 15m zone 3...I only worked one station each from US
 for the zone mults and it seems as though some stations
 work you but dont log it....any else experience this???  >>

Well, I guess I'm not giving away the farm on this one, but MANY USA types do
NOT seem to log other USA qso's AFTER they get THEIR needed zones/country.
This year on SSB, I had 5 logs (out of a group of about 30) lose a zone 3/USA
mult, ALL FROM THE SAME GUY!  What a lousy way to LOSE a mult!  I'd write 'em
a nasty letter if I were you!  If they are going to "work" you during the
contest, they have an obligation to LOG you!  I usually say, "please log me, I
need this qso for a mult."  However, I must admit that this year, even I got
STUCK on needed zone 3 qso which I KNOW was completed on BOTH ends (qrp/mono
40)!

de Doug KR2Q