[CQ-Contest] cqww log checking

Subject: [CQ-Contest] cqww log checking
From: jpreston1@home.com (Jim Preston)
Date: Tue Mar 17 08:02:20 1998
M.G. Brafford wrote:

snip...

> I guess we're all gonna be crying the blues on this one for a while. I also
> lost several needed QSO's due to bad key strokes on the other end, such as
> W4UV, W4YO, W4VY etc etc.

snip...

I don't think you lose the contact if a call similar to yours is in the
other station's log. For example, one station logged me as N6VA and I
didn't lose the contact. At least, that is my understanding.

That, unfortunately, doesn't help with the well known stations  who
apparently didn't log stations from their own country.

73,

Jim, N6VH