[CQ-Contest] RE:WPX rules

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE:WPX rules
From: ksiid@access.mountain.net (Tom Horton)
Date: Tue Apr 7 09:42:35 1998
Blake,
 Very well put!!! Too many of these guys forget that if it isn't good for
the little guy, the casual contester, the Joe Tribanders, the passersby,
then it
can't possibly be good for contesting! Those guys are where all the points
come from. If we were only working the guys in the scoring boxes, it would
be a VERY short contest.

73,
 Tom K5IID