[CQ-Contest] LOG software for contest-oriented guys

Subject: [CQ-Contest] LOG software for contest-oriented guys
From: RThompson@factorysoft.com (Randy Thompson)
Date: Thu May 7 10:27:52 1998
I can recommend DX4WIN very highly.  I am using it to do all of the
things that you have listed below.  It has excellent import capability
from CT (you just select the BIN file and say "go").  It does a really
good job of all the award counting - including time-based issues such as
the Russian/Ukraine prefix changes.  It is very fast at searches so
handling QSL chores is easy.

I have 97,000 QSOs in my DX4WIN log and doesn't appear to be straining a
bit.

It is a 16-bit app so runs in Win 3.11, but works great for me in Win 95
and Windows 98.

Visit http://www.erols.com/pvander/ for more info.

Randy, K5ZD