[CQ-Contest] LOG software for contest-oriented guys

Subject: [CQ-Contest] LOG software for contest-oriented guys
From: py2ny@convex.com.br (Vitor Luis PY2NY)
Date: Fri May 8 14:39:09 1998
My logbook is Log Plus, from Bob Winters.
Is very useful and easy to operate.
Look  at   www.logplus.com

73

 * * *  P Y 2  N Y    * * *  Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos  * * *
 E-mail:         py2ny@geocities.com
 ax.25:      py2ny@py2ze.sp.bra.soam
 http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/1373
 Phone: (016) 9854218 * Pager: (016) 3232597 code 600
 Mail:  p. o. box 204 - Jaboticabal (SP)    Zip: 14870-000
 B R A S I L          ++++   Also PW2N, in contests  ++++