[CQ-Contest] Contest Ethics - A Case Study?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Ethics - A Case Study?
From: tgstewart@pepco.com (tgstewart@pepco.com)
Date: Fri May 22 08:54:03 1998
None of this proves anything.  You can be logged in, having the cluster
send you spots, and not display them on your screen by selecting the
appropriate class in CT or NA (TR?).

The bottom line is that we  have to trust everyone to follow the rules.
Packet cheating, like most other, can be done in degrees and you probably
wont get caught unless you've got the burner on High!  I think most of us
feel that if we have to cheat to any degree to win, it's just not worth
it...an empty victory.

73, Ty K3MM