[CQ-Contest] Has the contest ended?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Has the contest ended?
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Thu Jul 2 09:02:53 1998

Let me try to refocus this discussion.

1.  Is it OK to tape record the contest and play it back after the
contest (before sending in the log) to correct copying mistakes during
the contest?

2.  Is it OK to gather a bunch of logs of say other club members, stick
them in to a database, and generate information about the logs before
they are sent in to the sponsor?

These two questions are the essence of my original post.

I personally don't do anything to the log after the contest, but have no
problem with people who look for typos and other tangents that were
brought up here recently.  I do have a problem with #1 and #2.

73

Bill, W4AN