[CQ-Contest] Contester looking for team to join.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contester looking for team to join.
From: n0kk@juno.com (Kirk H Pengelly)
Date: Thu Jul 16 00:47:02 1998
Hello and thank you for your interest.
I have the time available to join a group/team for CQWW ssb this year.
Are there any group/teams looking for help?
I have several years experience in both domestic and WW contests.
Most of my operating has been at W0AIH in Wisconsin ( Thanks Paul!) in
multi-multi class, with Single op class from K0KX, N0AT. Do not do much
contesting form home qth outside of NAQP but having 2 small children also
have kept me on the guest op list. HI!
Familiar with CT,NA, and TRLog.
If you think I can be of help to your plans drop me a line...
n0kk@juno.com

73/DX Kirk   n0kk

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]