[CQ-Contest] CQWW CW WEEKEND

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW CW WEEKEND
From: k3ww@fast.net (Charles Fulp)
Date: Mon Aug 3 17:24:33 1998

------=_NextPart_000_005E_01BDBEFB.32AB5580

>I agree with your assessment.  I see no reason to move the contest
>weekend.  The holiday here in the States is on *Thursday*.  The=20
>weekend is no different than any other.

>73, J.P. W2XX

JP is correct about the holiday being on Thursday, for those of us who =
work Friday, there never has been a "Thanksgiving weekend"; however ...
the  "The weekend is no different than any other"   is incorrect... CQWW =
CW weekend from a personal enjoyment standpoint,
is the BEST WEEKEND of the year, even better than Christmas (in the FUN =
area at least)

73 Chas K3WW