[CQ-Contest] DX in NAQP & Sprints

Subject: [CQ-Contest] DX in NAQP & Sprints
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Mon Aug 3 15:56:15 1998
On Mon, 3 Aug 1998, Stefan von Baltz, DL1IAO wrote:

> I was surprised to be called by many stations in your NAQP, do get
> QSO pnts for logging a DL?  How abt Sprint & FD?

Ya sure Stefan.  We can work DX in the North American QSO Party and the
North American Sprint for point credit.  We just dont get the multiplier
credit for the QSO's.  I almost always work some Europeans in the
Sprint.  I believe CT1BOH and G4BUO have been quite active.

I'm not sure about Field Day.  I normally only operate contests.

73

Bill, W4AN