[CQ-Contest] QSL Bureau Fee Structure

Subject: [CQ-Contest] QSL Bureau Fee Structure
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Wed Aug 12 11:43:21 1998
At 07:55 PM 8/12/98 -0400, you wrote:

>Question:  with W8AH in the same state, why does anyone need a QSL from
>N4ZR at all?
>

>Fred........you do N4ZR a disservice,  he is a special ham like all hams
>are and saying his QSL is not needed is NOT politically
>correct..............besides......if Pete can lower his hobby cost by
>virtue of Al being so "active" well...lucky Pete.

Actually, I think Al probably QSLs the same folks over and over and over
... ;^}

You sure can't tell from my incoming bureau traffic that he's taking up any
of the slack; maybe he doesn't work too many of the -140 dBw crowd.

I'm sure Fred didn't mean it that way.

73,  Pete Smith N4ZR
In wild, wonderful, fairly rare WEST Virginia