[CQ-Contest] QSL Bureau Fee Structure

Subject: [CQ-Contest] QSL Bureau Fee Structure
From: kh2d@kuentos.guam.net (Jim Kehler)
Date: Wed Aug 12 16:10:51 1998
Yeah, Fred. You're terrible. Go in the back room and whip
yourself with a piece of RG-59....

That's what I like about this refractor, I learn something
new every day.  I didn't know there WERE any other hams
in West Virginia besides Al. In my 5BWAS shoebox I got
10 cards from him....

73, Jim KH2D
No-SSB International (tm)
Member Number 1,000,002