[CQ-Contest] A modern Multi Single or.........?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] A modern Multi Single or.........?
From: ua9cdc@dialup.mplik.ru (Igor Sokolov)
Date: Thu Aug 13 02:52:54 1998
I will relay this to Russian contest reflector but do not think you are
right. We are using two rigs connected to one linear at RK9CWW. This
ensures that we always have one signal at any given time. But when
working S&P we often had the below mentioned sequence of CW-SSB-CW ...
in our log because one op was S&P on CW and another on SSB. I do not
think it is a violation of the rules. It is just what differs MS from
SO.