[CQ-Contest] Contest-free 10M ARRL

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest-free 10M ARRL
From: kf9yh@netnitco.net (Bob)
Date: Mon Dec 21 12:18:12 1998
>I guess there needs to be a freq on 10 meters
>where the lids can continue to be lids and
>learn nothing from listening to experienced
>contesters.   Sad set of affairs to say the
>least... Gotta keep the freq open for the
>Colorado Big Horn 10-10 Chapter...
>Art - W6KY  (CU on 28.325)

Art, it's this kind of mentality that keeps non-contesters
PO'ed at us contesters. I have found that the 10-10 group
is very courteous for the most part, and they are ALWAYS
on 10 meters keeping the band occupied, and they help run
off pirate stations, which seem to be showing up more
frequently . I have also heard some good CW ops exchanging
10x numbers......

Bob - KF9YH

PS: I'll give you my 10-10 number next time I hear ya on, Art :)