[CQ-Contest] SS checking..

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SS checking..
From: KI9A@aol.com (KI9A@aol.com)
Date: Sun Mar 7 00:34:57 1999
Wow!  Cant belive the hit I took in CW SS after the check.   Not real bad,
but bad enough that I picked it apart to tell poor typing & poor copy apart.
Guess what?  I need a typing class -- and I need to make sure I copy correct!
I appluade the efforts of the guys to start making ARRL 'tests more legit,
but yes, I do have a complaint....a local with a indoor swl wire coaxed a few
watts ( maybe milli-watts) & worked me for his 1 & only contact....& I lost it
due to not having that call in the data base,  oh well,  can't say I lost it
by 1 Q !  ;-)
73/Chuck KI9A