[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest exchange

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest exchange
From: k4sb@mindspring.com (K4SB)
Date: Sun Aug 22 00:15:11 1999

"Douglas A. McDuff" wrote:
> I am a firm believer in the adage "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Good point.

While I think I would favor grid squares as a change, it has a
disadvantage in that the logs could be checked against a
database, such as Buckmaster ( and probably others ).

Are we looking for something "unique" here, or something which
will constantly change. Would an option to send say, serial
numbers, grid squares, or birthdate in month/year format, SOLELY
at the option of the contestor, ( in other words you could at any
time switch between any of the 3 ) be too difficult?

73
Ed