[CQ-Contest] Noise cancelling headphones

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Noise cancelling headphones
From: paule@sfu.ca (Paul Erickson)
Date: Sat Dec 11 15:23:12 1999
Has anyone had any experience with "noise cancelling" headphones?
I just tried a pair of Sony MDNR5's and they look promising.
I am getting ready for a multi multi operation next year, and
need a set of headphones for a noisey environment. I usually
use one of a couple of pairs of Sennheiser phones that I have,
and they are fine for a relatively quiet environment. I
should mention that these are for cw purposes, and I don't
want to be distracted by the ssb op next to me...

Thanks for the time.

cheers, Paul VE7CQK/email: paule@sfu.ca