[CQ-Contest] Noise cancelling headphones

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Noise cancelling headphones
From: brian@brianlewis.com (Brian L. Lewis)
Date: Mon Dec 13 19:36:20 1999
Paul,

        In addition to ham radio, I also play the drums.  For drummers they
make "isolation headphones". 29 db of attenuation from outside noise.  I
use these to practice drums with, plus I monitor the other musicians
with them during practice/performance.  I even have to have the sound
guy put some my drums back into my headphones so that I can get a good
mix.  They will keep outside noise out fairly well.  One pitfall.  They
sit pretty tight to your head and may not be comfortable for extended
periods of time.

        Let me know how the noise cancelling headphone search works out ...
sound like a good idea..

Brian Lewis
K5RV (ZF2FT)