[CQ-Contest] 1998 CQWW CW DX Contest Certificates

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 1998 CQWW CW DX Contest Certificates
From: wx0b@arraysolutions.com (Jay Terleski)
Date: Sun Feb 27 09:41:03 2000
As author of that Idea, I feel like I should elaborate some.

I am glad some of you like this. As a station owner it would be nice for
me to give the MS or M2 or M/M ops a copy of the certificate to show
appreciation to the operators.  In the past I have gone to a copy store
and got a laser color copy of special certs.

I really would appreciate a Virtual cert I could print out at home and
handout to the ops. OR even email them their own to print out.

Yea, its probably easy to copy and forge one, but who cares anyway?
Those who have earned them know the worth.

What say Dan (ARRL) and Bob (CQ)?

Jay, WX0B