[CQ-Contest] New SS Category Proposal

Subject: [CQ-Contest] New SS Category Proposal
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com (Jimk8mr@aol.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 08:51:22 2000
If you want a category to increase Sunday SS activity, feel free to join the
one I "invented" some years back:  Single Op Multi Station

Although last year I only made it to three stations (I had been very busy at
work all summer and fall, and was leaving the following Tuesday for 3 weeks
out of town), this year in CW SS I hope to be back to the six stations I had
operated the past few years.  And maybe even add a 7th!

Whether SOMS, a Sunday afternoon only 8 hours thing, or whatever,  just do
it.  There is no need to have ARRL declare it an official category.  Announce
ahead of time on CQ-Contest what "category" you wish to create, operate the
contest, and then compare the results here afterward. And have fun.

73  -  Jim  K8MR

Operator (1998 CW SS) of K8MR, N8TR, AC8E, W8AJ, K8RM, and K8AZ