[CQ-Contest] Contest QSLing

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest QSLing
From: K4WW@aol.com (K4WW@aol.com)
Date: Sun May 6 19:18:10 2001

In a message dated 5/6/01 6:06:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kr1g@hotmail.com
writes:

  > Right now its a *great* way to exchange QSL images (thats pretty pictures

The QSL images (that pretty pictures boys and girls) that you so eloquently
describe, that I receive via bureau or direct are no more "secure" than
an eQSL! Not only am I taking someone's word for the fact that they are
indeed the same person that is listed on the card, but card checkers are
doing the same? Neither system is "perfect", nor do I ever expect it to be
that way, but just because a "paper card" is received. IMHO, doesn't make it
any more valid? Even though I fully use and support eQSL, I have never printed
the first one, and doubt seriously if I ever will. My log is there for the
convenience of others.
Shelby, K4WW