[CQ-Contest] MP clicks

Subject: [CQ-Contest] MP clicks
From: W8JI@contesting.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Sat May 26 01:18:42 2001
Hi George,

Thanks for looking at the MP. I sure wish I would have looked at all
this years ago!

IMO the .1 uF cap or larger is acceptable with the added resistor.
IMO ~2mS rise and fall is shorter than needed for virtually all
conditions.

While almost anything we do to slow the rise and fall time of the
bias on the mixer will be a worthwhile improvement, I hope
someday someone either adds a multi-pole filter to shape the CW
or a circuit that can produce a raised sine wave!

A single pole R/C filter is certainly not the best way to go, and even
~2mS is faster than needed.
73, Tom W8JI
W8JI@contesting.com