[CQ-Contest] Voice Keyer

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Voice Keyer
From: W8JI@contesting.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Wed Jan 9 19:23:08 2002
> together at connector J5) to chassis ground.  This choke (in series
> with ground) would isolate the PCB and make for *worse* RF
> characteristics, I would expect.

I wouldn't.

But all that aside,  I just wanted to clarify the redesigned unit has
isolated audio grounds, and an isolation transformer. I think I
caught all of the problems in the rework, including "voltage on the
microphone" issues.

If there are any problems with the unit I'm responsible for, I'd
appreciate knowing what I missed. I certainly am well aware of the
design flaws in the original VK unit.
73, Tom W8JI
W8JI@contesting.com