[CQ-Contest] Dupes?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dupes?
From: john.devoldere@pandora.be (John Devoldere)
Date: Wed Jan 9 19:27:07 2002
K2AV wrote:

> My logging program tells me if I have someone already in the log. I
> DON'T want to work him again. He's a DUPE. It's wasted time.

It is not because you have logged the guy, that he has logged you. If during
cross checking the QSO is found NOT to be in his log, you will loose the
contact and possibly get a penalty for logging a fictive QSO.

If you work the guy (in your opeinion a second time, in his opinion the
first time), you will be certain you are in his log. That is all that
matters.

73

John, ON4UN