[CQ-Contest] NC QSO Party Announcement in World Radio

Subject: [CQ-Contest] NC QSO Party Announcement in World Radio
From: hwardsil1@mindspring.com (hwardsil1@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jan 22 14:53:09 2002
Just a note to all you contest managers out there.  The deadline for
publication for QST is two months ahead of the publication month.  For example,
if you have a contest running April, you need to have ALL of the info in the
hands of the magazine by the first of February, plus or minus.

As Contest Calendar editor and contester, I very much want to get the correct
rules, addresses, and URLs in the magazine!  Also, if you get me the material
on time, I will also shoot you a copy of the column draft to be sure I boiled
it down to the Right Stuff.

73, Ward N0AX

Henry Heidtmann <n4vhk@summitschool.com> wrote:

Due to a timing problem, the publication World Radio has printed last
year's rules for the NC QSO Party.