[CQ-Contest] TO4T & country file

Subject: [CQ-Contest] TO4T & country file
From: ludal@dmv.com (Dallas Carter)
Date: Mon Mar 4 15:46:15 2002
The casual contester will be pleasantly surprised to find that
their score has been increased rather than decreased as a
result of the UBN log checking process.  That is the process
that establishes what is a multiplier and where it gets counted.
The score listed on the cabrillo entry does not mean anything
as, as I understand it, scores are computed in the checking
process.

W3PP