[CQ-Contest] Contests for newcomers - State QSO Partiesare GREAT!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contests for newcomers - State QSO Partiesare GREAT!
From: frenaye@pcnet.com (Tom Frenaye)
Date: Wed Mar 13 19:38:24 2002
At 12:31 PM 3/13/2002 -0800, Jim White, K4OJ wrote:

>and, of course there is the
>
>FLORIDA QSO PARTY!

Since K4OJ is doing such a good job of marketing the FQP, I hope that each time
you see a message from Jim (and others)  encouraging activity in the FQP that
you also think about the New England QSO Party the following weekend.
Actually, since both Florida and the New England states have 67 counties, we
think of the FQP as a good warm up for the NEQP...     The web site below has
the details.

                -- Tom/K1KI

New England QSO Party - May 4-5, 2002   http://www.neqp.org