[CQ-Contest] eQSL change of policy

Subject: [CQ-Contest] eQSL change of policy
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Fri Apr 5 11:14:04 2002
At 07:25 AM 4/5/02 -0700, Richard Zalewski wrote:
>I had uploaded 110,000 QSOs.  I will forward on the requests for eqsl
>confirmations to you.  Joking.  But no joke...I don't need or want the
>confirmations.  I was trying to do it to help others.

I don't get it -- if the eQSLs aren't accepted for DXCC, it's hard to
understand why it's helpful to upload your logs there.  I'm waiting for
LotW to become operational, because at least we know that those credits
will be accepted.  I hope that this project is not turning into another FAA
air traffic control computer upgrade!