[CQ-Contest] eQSL change of policy

Subject: [CQ-Contest] eQSL change of policy
From: k0hb@earthlink.net (K0HB)
Date: Fri Apr 5 04:37:24 2002
----- Original Message -----

> As far as being too strict, blame me!!

"Too strict" is transparent to the honest player.

With all kind wishes,

de Hans, K0HB

From: k0il@arrl.net" <k0il@arrl.net (Ed - K0iL)
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2002 Nebraska QSO Party

    The Heartland DX Association of Nebraska & Iowa

                         Invites You To

           ***   The Nebraska QSO Party   ***
                      April 27th & 28th
       1700 zulu Saturday to 1700 zulu Sunday

You just haven't partied until you've gone Cow Tipping at 2am Saturday
Nite!
For complete rules, details and paperwork go to:
       http://www.qsl.net/hdxa/neqso/
Cow Tipping not required or even recommended unless you the right boots.
;^)

There are 93 counties in Nebraska but, just like years past, don't look for
all of them to be
active.  We just don't have that many hams here, and even fewer contesters;
but you Sweepstakes guys already knew that.  Well, what do you expect
trying to hold radio contests during "Big Red" Season every year.  What are
you thinking?!

If you live near Nebraska and have mobile HF capabilities, come on over and
have some fun running counties.  We even have one ham flying in from Oregon
who's planning a mobile expedition through some fairly rare counties this
NQP.

Special Stations to look out for:
W7DRA - Mike from Oregon will be mobile.  Tentative schedule is Boone,
Madison, Stanton, Cuming and Burt counties.

KG0KR - Beth.  Another local mobile op who gives out several counties each
year.

K0AIR - Strategic Air Command (SAC) Memorial Club may be operating again
from
Douglas County's EOC underground.

NI0DX - We'll let you know if anyone decides to use the club call after our
April HDXA
Dinner.

With FQP & NQP going on at the same time, work all of the Nebraska &
Florida stations that you can then sort them afterward and send in all the
logs.  Just Call "CQ N-F QP" or maybe F-N QP!  Just work it!  See you in
the Party.

73,
de ed -K0iL
HDXA V.P.
            Ed Edwards    --    K0iL
  PO Box 375
  Elkhorn, NE 68022-0375       k0il@qsl.net
  Visit my web site:  http://www.qsl.net/k0il
  or HDXA's web site:  http://www.qsl.net/hdxa

"It's Not The End Of The Earth, But You Can See It From Here"
 by Roger Welsch.  Recommended NQP Reading List